This course focuses on the four elements of the TOEFL test: reading comprehension, writing, listening, and speaking.
Integrated skills are now emphasized on the TOEFL test, which demand that students be able to read a passage, listen to a passage, and write an essay on the information. The TOEFL Preparation Course at USA English Language Center will help students prepare for the exam and feel confident on the day of the test. Our English Language Center has a high success rate with qualified instructors ready to cover the important topics. Several students in our TOEFL Preparation Course graduate to one of our many Certificate and Degree Programs offered at the SDUIS University Department, earning a Bachelors, Masters, PhD or Certificates.
Ample practice builds the skills and confidence that are keys to success in an English-speaking environment.
- 35 units of study in reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- Four full-length tests in TOEFL iBT format
- 1,200 questions in the units, quizzes, and tests
- Answer key, audio script, and score charts
- Nine hours of audio in mp3 format (on a single CD) included with the book