For those just starting out with English, General Intensive English gives you a solid grounding in grammar and you improve your social and functional communication.
General Intensive English is practical and uses everyday situations in which to improve your communicative skills. Cultural situations are learned and students learn a lot of new vocabulary as well as idioms and colloquialisms. It is also a lot of fun.
Skill Classes Program
- Students choose two skill classes every six weeks and have one class on Monday and Wednesday and the other on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Skills included range from Grammar, Listening, Speaking to Vocabulary
Why Study the General Intensive English Course in Sydney with ELSIS?
- One to one lesson (Every Friday)
- Great nationality mix (ELSIS is always proud of our great mix of students)
- Flexible timetable (Morning, Afternoon and Evening classes)
- Start every Monday
- Progress test every 6 week
Level 1 – Starters (Beginners)
Level 2 – Elementary
Level 3 – Pre-Intermediate
Level 4 – Intermediate
Level 5 – Upper-Intermediate
Level 6 – Advanced
At times ELSIS may not be able to offer all levels.
2014 Public Holidays:
Wednesday 1 January › New Year’s Day, Monday 27 January › Australia Day Holiday, Monday 11 March › Labour Day (VIC), Friday 18 April › Good Friday
Monday 21 April › Easter Monday, Friday 25 April › ANZAC Day, Monday 9 June › Queen’s Birthday, Monday 6 October › Labour Day (NSW), Tuesday 4 November › Melbourne Cup (VIC), 22 Dec 2014 – 2 Jan 2015› ELSIS Christmas Holiday inclusive.