Elite English Institute (Elite) is an English Language Teaching centre committed to gaining a reputation of excellence in delivering English language programs and quality of service to international students. We endeavor to provide high quality education services to enhance Australia’s international reputation for excellence in education, to enable students to reach their academic goals and to contribute to their future career potential.
What do we do?
We provide a choice of English language programs to international students designed to meet a broad spectrum of English learning needs and goals. Our range of English programs are designed to allow students to commence their English learning at a Beginner level and to progress through a range of levels and courses that meet the entry requirements to a range of further study options.
Where do we do it?
We provide our courses at our newly refurbished and state of the art premises in the Parramatta CBD. Our clean, bright and modern facility provides an attractive learning environment where you can improve your English skills while also availing of our self-study facilities in your free time. Our location in the Parramatta CBD is ideally located for international students living in the western suburbs while also being a short train ride to Sydney’s Central Station.
How do we do it?
Our educational philosophy is based upon the care and nurturing of each and every student. Students learn best, regardless of their age, in a supportive environment where they feel valued, listened to and part of a community. Our professional and qualified teachers understand the importance of this. Their energetic, innovative and student-centered approach to teaching creates an enjoyable yet challenging classroom atmosphere coupled with interesting and relevant excursions.
Why Choose Elite English Institute?
Elite English Institute will provide you with the following:
- A beautiful, modern, well-maintained, well-equipped and spacious learning facility;
- Modern IT facilities in your classroom, computer laboratories and throughout the Institute;
- All the learning resources you will need to help you reach your English language learning goals both during class time and during your self-study time in our independent learning areas;
- Excellent teachers who will genuinely care about your academic success and about you as a person;
- English courses that are interesting and stimulating and which will also challenge you to reach your English learning potential and goals;
- Regular fortnightly assessments to help you monitor your progress;
- Monthly written Progress Reports so that you have written evidence of the gradual improvements to your English proficiency levels;
- A Director of Studies that will be very supportive to you with achievement of your educational goals and who will make a genuine effort to get to know you;
- Student Services staff who will take that extra step to help you with any of your needs;
- A range of out-of-school excursions to help you to use your English skills and to get to know the Parramatta area;
- A range of social activities to help you to get to know your classmates and teachers in an informal setting;
- Regular opportunities to provide us with feedback on our English Teaching Centre so that we can make on-going improvements to the educational services we offer to you and your fellow students.