Your English is a small, independent language school founded in 2006. We are located on the quays of the river Liffey in Dublin, a short walk from the famous Temple Bar and Guinness brewery. Location details
Our Recipe for Your Success in Learning English
Small classes with students of similar ability
Experienced and qualified teachers with lots of enthusiasm for teaching English
Carefully designed courses, well-planned lessons and excellent teaching materials
We combine all these ingredients to create a unique learning experience that has earned us a good name among foreign learners of English in Dublin. It’s a simple formula that provides great results. Our students must share this belief as they keep coming back to us bringing their friends and relatives with them.
Adults students taking part in the evening course of General English at Your English Language School in Dublin
Who Are Our Students?
We are the number one choice for foreigners living and working in Dublin and the surrounding counties. Our students come from from all over Europe and from as far afield as South America, Africa and Asia. This exciting mix of nationalities contributes to the vibrant atmosphere at the school.
How Can We Help?
Being small in size we are big on quality teaching and on helping our students to reach their full potential and to get the best of what Dublin and Ireland have to offer.
Teenagers relaxing in their break time at Your English Language School in Dublin
Join one of our full-time or part-time courses and enjoy a great learning experience, friendly atmosphere, flexible timetable, small study groups, fun-packed social events and a city centre location.
- Small classes (5-9 students)
- Great teachers with excellent qualifications and years of experience
- Flexible hours incl. evening and weekend English courses
- General, Business and Exam Preparation Courses at all levels
- High pass rate in Cambridge exams
- Balanced syllabus with a focus on grammar and communication skills
- Convenient location (5 min walk from Temple Bar and the Guinness Brewery) easily accessed by public transport and car (free parking in the evenings and at weekends)
- Exciting summer programme for teenagers
The school facilities include:
- Bright and spacious classrooms
- Computer and study rooms
- Social area with a tea and coffee station
- Free WI-FI across the building